90+ Best Captions for Instagram Photos

90+ Best Captions for Instagram Photos. Photo without captions is like a book without a title. You may have got the right photo but expressing your feelings behind it plays a major role in your overall interaction with the photo.

Best Captions for Instagram Photos
Best Captions for Instagram Photos

Best Captions for Instagram Photos

Good Instagram Captions

  1. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
  2. Hey, I just met you, this is crazy.
  3. At least this balloon is attracted to me!
  4. I must destroy you with hugs and kisses
  5. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it.
  6. I woke up like this.
  7. I decide the vibe.
  8. If we could only turn back time…
  9. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  10. No one is you. That’s your power!
  11. Got my coffee and donut.
  12. Escape the ordinary.
  13. Sweeter than honey.
  14. Proof that I can do selfies better than you
  15. Life is like a balloon..If you never let go, you will not know how high can you rise.
  16. Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence.
  17.  You can’t afford my Swag Bitch! #selfie
  18. Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  19. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.

Love Captions

  1. With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
  2. If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
  3. Nothing Can replace you!
  4. I love you. That’s all I know.
  5. When I fell for you, I fell Hard
  6. If I ever write a story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears billion times.
  7. I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  8. It will be Always YOU.
  9. I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.

Flirty Captions

  1. Do you sit in a pile of sugar? cause you got a pretty sweet ass!
  2. They say tongue is the strongest muscle of the body. Wanna fight?
  3. Did you swallow magnets? cause you are attractive!
  4. Kiss me if I’m wrong but Dinosaurs still exist? Right?
  5. Do you live in a cornfield, coz I’m stalking you.
  6. Never do the same mistake twice, unless he’s hot!
  7. My mind is full of You!
  8. Can I keep You?
  9. Hey You! I love your face!
  10. Nice t-shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  11. Do you have a name or can I call you Mine?
  12. Do you like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometimes!
  13. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  14. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  15. You don’t cross my mind. You live there!
  16. As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
  17. Let me touch your shirt so I can tell you if it’s boyfriend material.
  18. Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  19. Smile. It’s the second-best thing you can do with your lips.
  20. In a room full of art, I would still stare at you.

Funny Instagram Captions

  1. Friday, my second favorite F word
  2. Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  3. Today I will be as useless as letter g in lasagna.
  4. You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy.
  5. The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
  6. I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  7. When I was in Rome.. I did what the Romans did.
  8. I got back with my Ex…Box 360
  9. Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  10. The moment when she says you’re cute.
  11. If we could only turn back time…

Success Captions

  1. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
  2. Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
  3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  4. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
  5. Be honest.
  6. Invest the now in tomorrow’s dream.
  7. Some Girls want superman but walk past Clark Kent every day!
  8. Good things come to those who hustle.
  9. If you want to succeed, you have to let failure be your best friend!
  10. You can’t do epic shit with basic people!
  11. Be self-starter.
  12. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
  13. I didn’t come here to lose.
  14. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.

Food Captions

  1. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
  2. My weaknesses have always been food and men — in that order
  3. Life is a combination of magic and pasta
  4. Promises and pie crust and made to be broken
  5. If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
  6. The secret ingredient is always cheese
  7. If you’re afraid of butter use cream
  8. Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all
  9. Life is a combination of magic and pasta
  10. Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken
  11. Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality
  12. I like rice, rice is great if you’re hungry and want 2000 of something
  13. Your diet is a bank account. A good option is a good investment
  14. When you are hungry, most of the food is cured
  15. Taste of food life
  16. If you do not eat well then you can not think well, can love well and sleep well
  17. Eating and eating should be good … I think food is very good
  18. You do not need silver forks to eat good food
  19. Live … love … eat
  20. Calculate calories, do not count calories
  21. Good food is a good mood.
  22. Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me food 2. Make me food 3. Be food
  23. We all eat, & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly
  24. First, we eat then we do everything else
  25. People who love to eat always the best people
  26. I like hashtags because they look like waffles
  27. Food is our common ground, a universal experience

Travel Captions

  1. Lost at sea? I am not shore
  2. Let’s run away to cities where nobody knows our stories
  3. I’ll be your sunset
  4. Insert feelings into the sky
  5. Looking at the world like where do we go?

Mixed Captions

  1.  I mean it!
  2. I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
  3. I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
  4. I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with fewer wrinkles.
  5. I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  6. Everyone said I could be Anything.. So I became Sexy!
  7. “You the best I ever had”
  8. “Let’s celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight”
  9. “Twenty-four-hour champagne diet”
  10. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight”
  11. “I’m here for a good time not a long time”
  12. “On my worst behavior”
  13. “My excuse is that I’m young”
  14. “You only live once”
  15. “Worrying about your followers, you need to get your dollars up”
  16. “I’m up right now and you suck right now”
  17. “I’m just saying you could do better”
  18. “Think before you come for the great one”
  19. “If I die all I know is I’m a mothafuckin’ legend”
  20. “Know yourself, know your worth”
  21. “Every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto twice”
  22. “Call me the referee because I be so official”
  23. “Last name ever, first name greatest”
  24. “Started from the bottom now we’re here”
  25. “Fresher than a pillow with a mint on it”
  26. All we want is hot hot boys boys boys.”
  27. “So baby raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.”
  28. “Some girls won’t dance to the beat of the track.”
  29. “Stars in our eyes ‘cuz we’re having a good time.”
  30. “Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom.”
  31. “I can’t believe I’m telling you this but I’ve had a couple of drinks and…oh my god!”
  32. “I don’t wanna be alone forever, but I love gypsy life.”
  33. It’s good to live expensively, you know it.”
  34. “Out in the club and I’m sipping’ that bub and you’re not gonna reach my telephone.”
  35. “I should’ve left my phone at home ‘cause this is a disaster.”
  36. “Get your hot rods ready to rumble ‘cause we’re gonna drink until we die.
  37. Turn ya savage up and lose ya feelings
  38. You can ask Tommy, Hilfiger it out!
  39. Too lit to quit
  40. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
  41. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
  42. Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!
  43. I don’t know what I did to have a best friend like you.
  44. Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
  45. She is my Best Friend. You break her heart, I will break your face.
  46. Meet my Partner in Crime
  47. It’s me and my Best Friend for Life!
  48. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  49. Sometimes, being with your BFF is all the therapy you need!
  50. I don’t need your approval to be me.
  51. Why chase you, when I am the catch!
  52. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
  53. Keep looking, I’m doing good
  54. We serve drinks cheaper and colder than your EX.
  55. I walked in dripping sauce
  56. And I’ll pick up these broken pieces till I am bleeding
  57. You are a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat.
  58. In a room of arts, I would still stare at you.
  59. I am fucking gold, you can prefer Silver and it’s okay.
  60. Get you a Me, I am LIT.
  61. I am not picky, I just know what I want.
  62. Braless is flawless.
  63. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that’s why you are staying
  64. Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
  65. If I were you, I would adore me.
  66. Me? Weird? Bitch Please! I am a Limited Edition.
  67. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry…
  68. Soul over ego
  69. We got that love, the crazy kind
  70. but my personality is lit
  71. I only ever wrote letters to the ocean, the stars and you
  72. No guts, no Glory
  73. Forever is composed of nows
  74. Let the good times roll!
  75. I do a thing called “What I want”
  76. Doing the most, saying the least
  77. If you ran like your mouth, you would be in good shape.
  78. Bitch I want to slap you, but in which face I don’t know.
  79. I accept my time, back in cash.

Summary

If you are still here, I cannot help you any further. I mean, we just gave you a BUNCH of epic quotes you can use for Instagram texts.

Get inspired!

More useful information:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ